Medication Safety Program offers older adults 60+ in the Tri-Valley a unique, vital medication safety check.
The free, confidential, individualized medication screening uses an evidence-based software tool, and an independent pharmacist to screen for duplicate ingredients, therapies and potential medication problems. Prescribed and non-prescribed medications play an ever-expanding role in older
Program provides :
- Education for how to take an active role in your medication treatment plan with your doctor and pharmacy
- Strategies to manage medications at home while supporting wellness
- Safe disposal guidelines
- Encouragements for medication adherence
- A personal medication list with notes on how each drug is taken;
- Independent pharmacist suggestions to review with your doctor; pill dispenser;
Please contact 925–222-CARE (2273) or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Funded by Alameda County Measure A Essential Health Care Services Initiative