The Medication Safety Program, (MSP) is available to older adults in the Tri-Valley. The program is offered by Senior Support Program of the Tri-Valley, (SSPTV) and provides education about the importance of medication compliance to ensure and enhance the quality of life and safety of older adults.
- A free, confidential, individualized medication review;
- Education about the importance of medication compliance;
- A comprehensive review and medication interaction report;
- Assistive devices, including a pill box and personal medication record;
- Safe disposal guidelines and encouragement for drug disposal that helps to reduce harm from accidental exposure or unintentional misuse.