Free services available to households with a 2018 income of $66,000 or less, between January 28 and April 15, 2019. Exceptions may apply.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Photo ID for each person on your tax return
- Social Security card or ITIN for each person on your tax return
- All tax statements from 2018, such as W-2, 1099, 1098, SSA-1099, etc.
- Savings and checking account and routing numbers for direct deposit
- Your household’s health coverage information (1095-A, 1095-B, 1095-C)
- 2017’s tax return
Also bring, if applicable:
- Property tax bill paid during the tax year
- Child care provider information
- Mortgage interest statement
- Landlord’s name, address & phone number for CA renter’s credit
- Records of college-related expenses
Note: If you are filing with your spouse, you both must be present to e-file.
Call for an appointment:
- Tri-Valley One-Stop: (925) 560-9431, Wednesday
- Pleasanton Library: (925) 931-3400. Saturday
- Select Mondays and Tuesdays, Las Positas College, Livermore: 925-560-9431
For more information see website: http://www.trivalleyonestop.org/freetaxes