Organization: City of Dublin
When: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Dublin Pride Volunteer Day is an annual event that provides a variety of volunteer opportunities for the community to give back
to their city. All ages are welcome; however, for safety reasons, anyone under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
City Park and Facility Beautification Projects:
- Litter collection.
- Planting of trees and plants
- Spreading decomposed granite on pathways; filling sand in playgrounds
- Spreading mulch around planted areas
- Weeding of planting areas
- Light cleaning of City facilities
- General maintenance of bio-swales
Dublin Unified School District Projects:
- Drought-resistant landscaping that includes planting trees and shrubs and spreading mulch around planted areas
Creek and Trail Cleanups:
- Walking many sections of creeks and trails at various locations throughout Dublin to ensure that they are free of litter and debris.
- Volunteer Day is from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. All volunteers will meet at Emerald Glen Park.
- Light breakfast will be provided.
- Details on specific assignments and locations will be provided.
- Tools will be provided for your project but please feel free to bring your own as well.
- Please bring water, sunscreen, work gloves and wear close-toed shoes.
- A community barbecue lunch will be provided for all volunteers at Emerald Glen Park. Head on over to Emerald Glen once your project is complete.
Visit www.dublinrecguide.com and search “Dublin Pride” to register.
Interested in volunteering as a large group?
Large groups are welcome! For groups of 20 or more, please email City of Dublin staff to register and receive a project assignment.
All volunteers are required to sign a volunteer waiver which is done automatically during the registration process. For more information, email email@example.com