The Bay Area Crisis Nursery was established to help prevent child abuse and child neglect by providing supportive services to families who are in stress or crisis. Our primary service is providing a warm, loving, homelike environment for children from birth through eleven years of age by offering 24-hour residential care. Our services are free, confidential and voluntary.
Who are the clients?
- Families/Children of all faith/cultures/income levels
- Families under extraordinay stress
- Parents that just need a break and support
- Voluntarily admit their children
- For 24 hours up to 30 day
- Children receive shelter, food, clothing, loving care in a warm homelike setting
- Parents develop an action plan to resolve the crisis or alleviate the stress
- Parents receive resource referrals
Volunteers and Donations Needed.
NEED HELP NOW?
If you need help now, please call our crisis hotline:
Children 0-5: (925) 685-8052
Children 6-11: (925) 685-3695
For more information see website: https://www.bayareacrisisnursery.org/